Friday 17 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This is my 2nd Valentine's day with Bryan .
Bryan's Nights-Outs are always so unpredictable . So I was not setting any hopes at all for him to be able to book-out for a dinner with me . Besides , we did not make any Valentine's day plans since we already decided to celebrate our Anniversary & Vday together .

True enough , "it is better to under promise and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver . "

Bryan surprised me with a book-out so we could have dinner together !!!


--

" I hate Valentines day . Its not even a real public holiday . Its just an excuse for guys to treat their girlfriends like princesses , which is crap because thats the way they should be treated every day of the year . "
( From Tumblr )

Which is so true !!! I mean I do not hate Valentines day , but everything after that sentence makes so much sense . I always think Valentines day is superficial because the boyfriends are made to treat their girlfriends extra nice and take them out for a romantic dinner with the overpriced bouquet of roses . But it'll only happen on that day ? The rest of the year is just not being understanding enough , not compromising just because its NOT Valentines day . If the guy takes the effort to be nice on a timely basis , and the couple goes for a good dinner once in awhile , I believe Valentine's day would not have been so valued by the girls nowadays .

lots of love , xoxo

0 comments: