Monday 6 February 2012

Welcoming February


Its already 1 week into February . Time waits no man , its so true . February had been rather kind , for now . Its yet another lovely month that I've been always looking forward to . It'll be our First Anniversary in 5 days time and I'm really excited . Finally , Its no longer a monthsary thing . 
:) 

Looking back at January , it was a really horrible month for me + a bad start for 2012 . * swear * !! 
I had my eye infection coming back for 3 times and the rest of the month was spent nursing my eye . 
If that is not bad enough , I dont know what is . I literally could not open my eyes the entire time because the stinging pain was so intense . With the eye infection , everything I was supposed to do became a huge hindrance . & Now as I'm typing this , the minor eye infection relapse again . So !! I've decided to stop being stubborn/lazy and buy the lenses I usually wear instead of buying random lenses whenever I conveniently walk past  the shops . I hope this is the LAST time .  

Apart from all that , I'm more than thankful to have a boyfriend who always share the same thoughts as me . To watch over me and to sacrifice all his book-out time to nurse me back to health . Its always amazing to know that both of us have got so much in common . This relationship did not become stagnant even after a year . The honeymoon period did not seem to end because until now , I still yearn to see him everyday . This improving relationship day by day is the main source of motivation , to keep me going during the tough times / dreadful weekdays . 

I've never felt so accomplished ever in my teenage life . I feel more like an adult now , with so much of future plans in mind . Anticipating for each day to pass quickly , so as to be able to put my plans in place and watch everything blossom with time .

Embrace February and many more months to come !! 

xoxo ,
Sherylbella

0 comments: