Monday 27 August 2012

Gala Premiere @ Vivo city -《我们都不完美》

RSVP my first movie from omy.sg and I got invited to Imperfect's Gala Premiere !
Thank you for the invitation , omy.sg .
Dinner with the boyfriend @ Marche - I tried Paella for the first time ! For a single portion at $17.40 , they were so generous with the portion & ingredients , plus the kind chef tending the Paella section fried me an extra egg .  Since this dish is from a Spanish cuisine , I'd say delicioso !


Many fans were already swarming the venue even before the red carpet started at 7.30pm . It was really an experience not to be missed thou crowded places especially with the constant screaming of excited fan girls were never my kind of event . So anyway I thought , I would be lucky to see the actors make their appearance during the red carpet affair . But I was literally starstruck for a good one hour with many other local artistes gracing this event as well ! Here's a conversation with my boyfriend -

Bryan : Do you want to be the one taking pictures later ? Or do you want me to take the pictures for you ?
Sheryl : You take lor . * thinks for a second * But I do not want to see only Kimberly Chia's pictures in my camera at the end of the event .
Bryan : * laughs * I'll try ...
Sheryl : * Stares *

Really pretty admission ticket ! If only the cinemas print tickets this way too .
Taiwanese actor/actresses 
李南星 !!!  *Starstruck* & the very reputable HK actor ,  廖啟智 !!!
As I'm blogging this , Daddy saw his picture and went , " I watch his shows ! He's very funny ! " 
Got the best seats !!



" Jianhao, Zach and Square are best buddies who were forced to separate when Jianhao was sent to a Boys' Home after hurting someone in the course of protecting Zach. Jianhao's mother Huifang was devastated. After Jianhao's term at the Boys' Home, Huifang arranged for him to help out at her stall in Bugis. With the encouragement of his girlfriend Shan Shan, Jianhao decided to retake his 'O' levels. However, Jianhao's attempts to have a fresh start are short-lived. He is forced to join the triad with Zach and Square when Alex, their arch-rival, who is also the son of triad leader, Guodong, make them his targets. During a gang fight, Jianhao ends up saving his leader, Zhihua, which leaves him in his debt. Jianhao will soon need Zhihua to repay him when Zach and Jianhao injure Alex severely, leaving him comatose, and Guodong is determined to avenge his son. They become fugitives overnight, and with Guodong and the police racing to capture the trio, will Zhihua come to the boys' rescue? "

This movie is based on teenagers taking the wrong path in their life and causing regrets only after things blow out of proportion . It relates very much to Singapore's living and the part and parcel of teenagers growing up . This movie has got a straightforward story line and the synopsis already gave a rough idea of what the movie is all about . Not much of a surprise and suspense throughout the show but many gang fight scenes for loyalty , friendship and family .  Bryan thinks it was a good movie and insisted that I mention that their videography is awesome . This local movie completely won me over with a tinge of comedy yet heartwarming . To be brief yet not ending up being spoiler alert , shall conclude the review with 4/5 popcorns!

" Life only one time , no next time "

love,
Sheryl

0 comments: