Tuesday 16 October 2012

BB's Graduation // Mink & Zouk

Last Saturday's plans were filled to the brim , but sometimes there is only so much I can commit to . To make things worse , Bryan was not around with me for the day because of NS duties , so basically I had to cope alone .

I attended bb's graduation concert at somewhere , west . Thank god the event was in the noon so I had the morning to myself and also to figure my way to Buona Vista without having to sacrifice sleep time . It was such a heartwarming , joyous occasion and I felt like a proud mother watching my precious daughter graduate through the first phase of her education journey . We also had weiwei with us through the 2 hrs ceremony and he was so quiet , patiently waiting for the event to end . Partly was also because he was busy sipping on my bubble tea any chance he gets . How adorable !

We had two chef for an early dinner before a trip to Vivo , requested by the little pie . We spent the evening together , having desserts & playing bumper car . I think I had more fun than the kids did , y'know a child at heart haha .


I met the colleagues thereafter to party the night away . I've been hearing so much about Mink and finally got there for the first time . It is really , that good ! The music was way better than any other clubs I've been . It was seriously a heavy content of alcohol that night - it was only Belverdere & Moet champagne at Mink before leaving for Bacardi , 42 Below & 3 trays of sour plum shots at Zouk members . I was so proud of my liver for surviving that night of alcohol buffet . 


Had a smashing time together with the friends !

love,
Sheryl

0 comments: