Friday 9 November 2012

Capella | The Knolls Breakfast


Waking up to this view in the morning is definitely one of the best luxury moments while soaking in the pool , watching my drama . Breakfast was at The Knolls and we were so lucky to see a beautiful peacock strutting around our breakfast area ! This beautiful morning scene left me completely amazed and excited . I was chasing after the peacock hoping it would spread its feathers but it wasn't even keen . The peacock was interested in our breakfast instead ...

Will all that said , the breakfast at The Knolls was another pleasant surprise . I was expecting the normal breakfast buffet spread but wow , their spread included Eggs Benedict , raw fish slices ( so yummy! ) and really good sushi rolls ! It was a pity that I did not get to try their pancakes because I was too stuffed . 
P.S// The Eggs Benedict was a hit , to die for .

love,
Sheryl

0 comments: