Thursday 10 January 2013

Beginning of a new 2013

Resolutions should never be , " Be slimmer / lose weight / diet plan success " . It'll never work , at least for me . Just the first week into the new year , I saw myself feasting away again . Whats new ? 

Speaking about my first week of 2013 , my mother made Bryan and I paint our room and it was seriously tough work . Initially it was fun , until your arms start to feel the sore and ache . We had a really good dinner at Ma Maison after the paint work was done . The garlic butter escargots that didn't fail and the mentaiko spaghetti that caught my taste buds by surprise , made up for all the hard work in the noon .

Also the cough bug caught up with me recenty and I had a bad sore throat so imagine me coughing my lungs out the entire weekend with a coarse voice .


& on Sunday , Caught up with the friends at Dean & Deluca . Go for the pancakes , Berries & Flap jack ! Beautiful stack of pancakes slapped with thick layers of cream in between , you know who's in love .   


Been struggling with stress and what not the entire week . So finally the weekend is nearing . Gonna spend the weekend at MBS . Thank you B , this much needed stay came just in time while I'm in the midst of my hectic schedules and stress . 

Here's first week of 2013 . Almost perfect ( no thanks to falling sick )

love,
Sheryl

0 comments: