Tuesday 19 March 2013

Word with Dad

[ A week ago ]

Dad : Eh girl ah, ask you something ah. Since you have 2 cats right, do you want 2 guinea pigs?
Me : ( Whats the link ?! ) Huh why leh. 
Dad : Cos hor , my client is giving away 2 guinea pigs. Together with cage and everything lor. Just wondering if you want them. 
Me : No...I don't like guinea pigs. 
Dad : Okay lor. Help me ask your friends want anot okay ?

[ Today ]

Dad : Eh girl ah , you want to adopt puppies anot .
Me : ??? Why leh .
Dad : Cos my colleague send me email telling me this Pasir Ris farm closing down , go adopt the puppies by today if not they all would be put to sleep leh .
Me : Huh . I heard of it , but my friends say no puppies , only got old dogs .
Dad : GOT . Call them and ask , email say got Pomeranian also leh ! Aiya , since you got two kittens already , just adopt the puppies lor .
Me : Okay , okay ... I will go check . 

Its official , my dad either thinks I'm mini SPCA / mini zoo .

0 comments: