Tuesday 2 April 2013

Month | #March


JB // Favorite Korean BBQ + Singing K with the friends 


Weekday dinner // Spaghetti + waffles with the baby cousin Davina 


Capella x Wedding Bells // Lavish banquet dinner


Yum Cha  // Dimsum brunch with the clique 


Festive Hotel // Serena's birthday + massive huge bathtub 

Could only caption the snippets of this month because I'm rushing for time now but hoping to finish off this post before it becomes very backdated . I'm going to China for 8 days and my flight is in 3 hours time omg . When you're a working adult , everything becomes so hectic when you're going to travel , like yesterday night I just started packing my luggage after rushing home from work . Sigh , growing up is not fun anymore .

Anyways , look at how much food I've been eating this entire month ! Since the boyfriend is not here yet to pick me , I shall just type more . I've been still very obsessed with Korean food these days and its crazy sometimes . Talking about this now just makes me feel pretty miserable , the upcoming 8 days without some kimchi loving is just sad :(

Whatever it is , I'm still looking forward because the weather in China is 15degrees ! That kind of excitement you cannot contain because you can leave Singapore's weather behind for a good 1 week , goodbye 32degrees !! 

Okay, till then .

love,
sheryl

0 comments: