Friday 19 July 2013

Food visuals : Grin Affair | Tiong Bahru Bakery


Cake-in-a-jar | Shop : Grin Affair | Location : 3 Everton Park

It's no secret that girls love pretty things and when a cake is not served on a plate but in a jar instead , it is definitely a fresh idea in our favor . Truth is - Pretty Packaging > Useful product . We usually end up buying something useless , for the packaging . Anyway back to the cake in a jar , I tried it and honestly thought it was only decent . Maybe because the strawberries were too frozen and the entire taste of the cake wasn't there . Marketing skills score ! But I think I'll still stick to cakes on a plate next time .


Tea-break | Shop : Tiong Bahru Bakery | Location : 56 Eng Hoon Street

Bryan took me to a really nice cafe over one of the weekends because he knew I would love places like this . Tiong Bahru Bakery serves really good croissants and vanilla mille-feuille ! For a person who is so big on croissants , this is definitely the place to deal with my future cravings for pastries ! Would be back for more flour , dough and laid-back talks :> 

love , Sheryl 

0 comments: