Thursday 11 July 2013

G-dragon World tour 2013 // One of a kind ♡


Event : G Dragon world tour 2013 | Location : Singapore Indoor Stadium | Date : 29th June 2013 | Special Guests : 2NE1

Never imagined myself going to concerts of any sort because tickets were always sold out in an instant / I hate crowds . So this is actually my first time going to a concert at the indoor stadium . Always wanted to attend 2NE1's concert thou but their tickets were always snapped out so quickly . So it was such great news  that 2NE1 would be gracing G-D's concert as the special guests ! And since the tickets to watch G-dragon were free , why not ?!

In other news , it was a great experience albeit the disturbing screaming fans . And if you need to know , it was my first time listening to most of the songs G Dragon sang that night ( Except for " Fantastic baby " and " Crayon " ) . And 2NE1 was the bomb ! To watch them perform live was my ultimate dream come true ! I guess I got my entire agenda wrong to which who was the star that night . But really , am still very starstruck by 2NE1 .

love , Sheryl

0 comments: