Tuesday 17 September 2013

♥ Bangkok Bound | Roast Coffee & Eatery


So I thought after this long hiatus , I should be back to update on my BKK trip that happened more a month ago .

ROAST Coffee. Probably one of the best brunches I had in awhile . It felt really different that morning , waking up in a foreign land and doing what I'd usually do on Sundays in SG . Days in Bangkok doesn't feel like a holiday anymore , feels like home . The ambiance pretty much similar to SG's laid back cafes - and that the food were way beyond impressive . The crab cake benedict I had left me such an impression , and addiction . I actually wanted to order another portion , but I had to keep some tummy space for the cakes later . So I'm realllllllly looking forward to be back , for more calories and ... crab cakes !  

Address:  251/1 soi Thonglor 13 (@ SeenSpace) Bangkok 10110

love , Sheryl

0 comments: