Thursday 22 March 2012

Wait for the sunset x

I finally slogged through 4 working days this week . Okay , 3 1/2 since I've another few hours before work ends . Basically , I've been doing nothing again this week , except work . The recent Batam + Genting short getaway led to a dreadful mood at work . I've been suffocating under this reluctance to work ever since I got back from my Genting trip . Its been close to 2 weeks and I am unable to adjust back . It is indeed a very bad idea to have too much fun at a go and returning to a mundane routine again . I've been either thinking about holidays again or a long weekend break . I WISH . March is coming to an end , how time flies . March is by far the best month in 2012 for me . Then again , really looking forward to the upcoming months ahead . Gotta love this year because I'm turning 21 !!!Which means I'll be quite packed with Birthday parties throughout the year because the friends around me are all turning 21 too . Okay , I just got myself all excited again and its time for reality .


Back to work 

0 comments: