Friday 19 October 2012

Sweetest Apology | xxxx

Monday at work at as usual , until my receptionist asked for me after lunch and told me that I've a cake at the reception left by someone . I was completely surprised because my birthday was not so soon for a surprise cake . There wasn't any note left behind so I had play detective and guess the mystery sender. Obviously the first person I called was the full-of-surprises boyfriend , but I left him in shock as well wondering if I was crazy .

It didn't take me too long to guess , it is only those few who knows me best that I love Bakerzin's Strawberry shortcake .

To you : If I were to say I was not moved by your gesture  , I must be lying . Then again , it is only now that I realize Forgiveness is a big word . It is not just by saying and my actions would do justice . Forgive and forget comes in a package while on the other hand , forgetting and time are inseparable . All these doesn't come in split seconds and I hope you understand . By the 26th you don't need me anymore.


love,
Sheryl

0 comments: