Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sunday Brunch @ Wild Honey


Been craving for another visit to Wild Honey ever since I ordered the mediocre English breakfast while salivating over Bryan's European Eggs Benedict ( see post - here ) . Two Sundays back , I finally got up early to do brunch at Scotts Square . I loved the spacious outlet at Scotts Square with more seats and privacy compared to the one at Mandarin Gallery. They also have a slightly different menu which includes side orders like sauteed mushrooms , because one portion is never enough for me . 

Finally had ze amazing Eggs Benny to myself and Bryan ordered the Norwegian ( Eggs Benny with Avocado, Grilled Asparagus and smoked salmon ) which left me envious again . And because the portions were made easy to share , we exchanged and had one each to try ! Though the prices were really on the steeper side for a simple brunch like this , it was so worth every penny . 

love,
Sheryl

0 comments: