Saturday 17 November 2012

Jon's 21st | Capella Sentosa


Yeah , at Capella again . Probably the only hotel in Singapore that's really easy going on the headcount you will be having in the room + noise level ... but not anymore . They are getting really strict on their policy now so don't even mention a party . 

Anyway , Jon's 21st was one week after mine so it was the clique's consecutive weekend at Capella . Unfortunately , the weather was rather gloomy and also the rain was quite a hindrance for everyone . 


He ordered the same catering as mine which I didn't even get to try on my birthday but everyone said it was pretty good . In case you are wondering , it is from Stamford Catering. For the price of $10/pax , it was really delicious !!! I had so much torpedo prawns , I couldn't even count . I'm usually really skeptical when it comes to cheaper things , but Stamford catering proved me otherwise . 


On a side note , the buddy is finally back from his 3 weeks Aussie trip with the army ! Which well , explains why he wasn't seen at my 21st party .  I kinda whined for the longest time because of his absence but army is really unpredictable and anal . Oh ! But he made it up with dinners and a small plushie of both a kangaroo and koala hugging ! So just when I'm enjoying his presence around for a week or so , he is now in Taiwan for another 1 month with the army , again . 
I miss you , buddy !!! :( 


The usual cake cutting session before I dozed off on the couch and woke up to the clique boozing away . Definitely not something new to my friends who always hang out with me , I can doze off anywhere . 

Happy 21st , Jon Buddy !

0 comments: