Wednesday 24 July 2013

My Rilakkuma coffee ♥ | Chock Full of Beans


Coffee talk , today . Lately I've been on the obsession of cakes and tea breaks again . The girlfriend , boyfriend and I had no where to hang out after lunch so we decided to sit in a cafe and laze the afternoon away . I had my latte on a humid afternoon , feeding the hungry mosquitoes around . So please sit indoors if possible unless you want to donate some blood to the hungry mozzies . By the way , the latte art by the barista was brilliant . I asked for a Rilakkuma latte and was given a lazy Rilakkuma lying atop my coffee ! Complimented perfectly well with my lazy mood that day . Would be back for more latte art and brunch :>

Address : 4 Changi Village Road , #01-2090 | Phone : Tel: 62148839 |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks gooooooooooooooood!