Tuesday 20 August 2013

♥ Bangkok bound | Glow Pratunam Hotel

So this is it , most probably my last holiday of year 2013 . Bangkok's been a yearly affair thing for me , I just never get sick of going back to the land of traffic jams . Honestly , I don't quite understand why people call Thailand - The Land of Smiles when clearly nobody smiles in a daily traffic jam . Yeah , we were stuck in a cab for 1 hour when we actually needed only 15 minutes to reach the destination . All whines aside , this is by far the best trip to BKK even when the tourist attractions were already so predictable . Each year just gets better with the new food places I explored and the slow pace I take to roam the streets . Truth is , this trip was my best because I ate alot more than usual , even when I fell sick for the entire 5 days spent there . 


The wanton mee and pork trotter rice that everybody had been raving about , was indeed legendary . So coincidentally just located at the street next to my hotel , it took me only 1 minute to walk there for breakfast every morning . Yeah , we went back about 3-4 times during the trip . It was thaaaaat gooood ! Anything sinful is always damn goood .


Our abode for the 4 nights - Glow Hotel Pratunam . This new hotel is brilliant in every way ! Located just right opposite Platinum mall and with Pratunam market situated at the back of the hotel , it was really convenience at its best . In short , my main concerns over choosing a hotel - cleanliness , comfy bed , spacious room were all beyond expectations . Highly recommended ! :>


Yeah , the awesome chicken noodles at Chatuchak that I couldn't stop thinking about after I returned home from my previous trip to BKK . We headed to Chatuchak immediately after checking in to find the weather sad and raining . So thats just us , chilling over a heavy downpour and a bowl of goodness .

So much more to share , till then .

Love , Sheryl

0 comments: