Monday 9 March 2015

{Kuala Lumpur} Day one



We decided to stay with Park royal hotel KL after painstakingly going through the entire Agoda list. We thought we'd pay more for comfort and a strategic location to save more time for the already short trip. Diagonally opposite Berjaya Times Square and directly opposite Sungei Wang Plaza, it was really convenient for us. We also had most of the malls in our vicinity & walking distance to many popular local eateries so it was a good choice! 




Mall hopped from Publika mall → Pavilion mall. I was made to go on a disciplined trip, with only ONE hand carry luggage not exceeding 10kg so I couldn't shop much. Initially, I thought there wasn't anything I wanted to buy until I saw shoes! So it became a fruitful shoe shopping trip for me scoring 3 pairs of jelly bunnies! 



Bryan's nephew took us to their favourite 大炒 for dinner. It was nice going on a fuss free trip with nothing to worry about. We travelled without an itinerary for the first time and was yet promised good food throughout the trip! Their pork knuckle (only 45RM) is seriously out of the world. I highly recommend: ☑ Fish Head Curry (咖喱鱼头) ☑ Crispy Pork Knuckle (德国猪手). 

 Restoran Makanan Laut Lau Heong
43A-0-9, Jalan 3/48A Sentul Perdana Bandar Baru Sentul 51000 KL

love, bella

0 comments: