Wednesday 12 August 2015

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel

Bioré has a really wide range of sunscreen series with different benefits catered to individuals. And today's beauty talk would be on the highly recommended, Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel.


Product Benefits
• Superior double UV block with enhanced SPF50+/PA++++
• Maximum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
• Retains its light and watery texture that allows smooth application without a sticky feel
• Infused with hyaluronic acid & citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and fresh
• Suitable for application on face and body

The worse skincare habit I have is that I never apply sunscreen, ever. In view of the importance of sunscreen and to encourage myself to use them, I bought many sunscreens but after using a couple of times, I stopped using them. WHY? Other than the fact that I'm lazy, I absolutely hate the smell of most sunscreens that made me smell like a swimming pool. Also, most sunscreens are heavy & greasy so it screws up my foundation step whenever I do not have time to let it absorb into my skin. For busy mornings everyday, time is too precious to be waiting for a sunscreen to slowly absorb into my skin right?
Recently, the weather is like this . This is my office surroundings with obviously nothing but trees (and other neighbouring office buildings). Walking out for lunch most of the time at the prime time of 12pm definitely warranted a need for sunscreen! (Disclaimer: Sunscreen is required both indoors & outdoors for best protection of your skin, but I'm lazier so I only feel the need desperately when I am outdoors)

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel was sent to me timely enough for the recent scorching weather and it is heaven sent! No more heavy & oily sunscreen that carries a pungent smell, Bioré's lightweight sunscreen smells like lotion! 

The Aqua Rich Watery Gel contains the breakthrough Aqua Micro Capsule, a water capsule which breaks upon application on skin to release the UV protection agent while giving skin a cool and refreshed feeling. Unlike most sunscreens that have a higher SPF value which tends to compromise on the product texture, Bioré’s Aqua Rich Watery series retains its lightweight feel and at the same time provide maximum UV protection. The Aqua Rich Watery Gel is also infused with hyaluronic acid and citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and healthy.

Where to buy them? I'm sure it is easily found at all leading pharmacies, super & hyper markets, departmental stores, beauty stores and selected minimarts. How much is it? S$18.90 for protection of your youth and skin!


Prep yourself NOW for sunny days ahead with the new Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery series!

0 comments: