Tuesday 15 September 2015

#mykoreadiary || (Itaewon) Côté Jardin 꾸띠자르당

So on my first weekend here, Bryan brought me out on a brunch date to make up for our 1st wedding monthsary and our 55th month together. I know many people snub at couples who celebrate "monthsaries". We don't actually celebrate but we make sure we have a good meal together at least once a month so might as well on the special date?



 → Croque Monsieur au jambon blanc, Pomme de Terre et Salade Verte (₩14,000)

Bryan ordered this and he thought it was really yummy! Croque Monsieur is basically a grilled sandwich but this rendition isn't as simple as it sounds. Definitely recommended albeit slightly overpriced for a sandwich! :>


→ Oeuf Benedicte avec Saumon Fume et Asperge (₩13,000)

As usual, I ordered my favorite brunch food- Eggs Benedict! A pretty small portion however, it is really one of the best eggs Benedict I had. The eggs were done to perfection and I absolutely love how generous they were with the hollandaise sauce! 


Thankful for the Saturday lunch date where I ended up with a food coma and fell asleep on the train ride back home. 

love, bella

0 comments: