Tuesday 1 December 2015

#mykoreadiary || PAJU city 파주 (Part one)

#casscyinseoul #maylinginseoul --- This is a month ago backdated post.
Time passed too quickly for me to catch up on relieving my good adventures. I just realized our Paju road trip was two months (or so) ago.

Imjingak (임진각) & The Bridge of Freedom
We did a 45 minutes car ride to Paju, city of Gyeonggi-do. It'd be a long draining story on the history of this place so pictures will do. Barely reading Korean, I flipped a couple of cards tied to the fence written by little children about their wish for both Korea's reunification. A really heart wrenching exposure, but I'm glad I learn a little more about Korea now.


















Till the second part of our PAJU trip, till i sort out the pictures. 

 Love, Bella

0 comments: