Monday 10 October 2016

Restoring Beauty with Avalon Stem Cell


Instead of going into details of what the ingredients are inside this little bottle of goodness first (which nobody would read unless interested), I'd share what most people would be interested in - the BENEFITS. 

If you are asked to pay $69.90 for a box of 10 beauty drinks, the price definitely isn't going to be one of the factor that people would grab it off shelf without a thought (on their pockets). You know its a bang for your buck when you are paying to restore youth.

PRODUCT BENEFITS • Rejuvenates damaged skin cells • Reduces wrinkles & fine lines • Restore skin firmness & elasticity • Brightens skin • Tighten pores • Locks in moisture 

I'm not going to say that oh! After 10 bottles of Avalon stem cell drink, all the benefits are now showing on my skin! It is not going to happen, truth. We all know that keeping up with a beauty regime is a long term investment and some consumers buy them over a course and complain they do not work. I as a consumer would be skeptical myself so here's sharing with you how I felt, after a 10 days course of beauty drink.

After shifting in to stay with the husband, I'm now sleeping right above the aircon which is terrible for my wellbeing. I am still keeping up with my usual skincare routine which is no longer working out when the aircon is taking away more moisture than what I can prepare my skin for. I wake up everyday to extremely dry throat, lips and skin. After starting on Avalon stem cell beauty drink, I do see 3 visible improvements on my skin - Brighter skin, smaller pores and I wake up to a supple skin  that I used to get when I apply my laneige sleeping pack (which I ran out of). What I also absolutely love is the sparkling lychee flavour (I made this up myself), it tastes extremely refreshing when chilled so put them all in your fridge!  

$69.90 for a week of consumption, which cost half of what a facial usually costs is definitely worth the dollars. You'd be getting more out of it in a long run than what a short 60 minutes of facial can help you with. If girls are willing to spend heaps on facial packages, this is something worth the thought to add on to your beauty regime. 

More ground information:
AVALON ™ Stem Cell Beauty Drink the first beauty drink in Singapore that contains Young Orchid Stem Cells. Enhanced with Litchi Seed Extract, Premium French Marine Collagen and a combination of Fruit Extracts, where taken together helps to repair and rejuvenate our skin cells, retain skin’s moisture, brighten skin tone, tighten pores, improve skin firmness and reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, resolving 6 major skin problems with just one product! And unlike most beauty drink in the market that has a thick texture and strong flavour, AVALON ™ Stem Cell Beauty Drink is made with Sparkling Water that not only adds a refreshing twist to conventional beauty but in fact sparkling water actually helps to boost nutrients absorption & promotes skin metabolism!

Now Available at Watsons, Unity Pharmacy, ALT, OG, Robinsons, Yue Hwa, www.hibeau.com 
ALSO! - Exclusive promotion of 20% OFF when entering code TSS-20OFF at checkout. Only for purchase online at http://www.hibeau.com/prod/Stem-Cell-Beauty-Drink

When in doubt, read more reviews at: https:// www.samplestore.com/free/avalon-stem-cell-beauty-drink.html

0 comments: