Thursday 28 February 2013

#Doubledate | Dozo & Uncle Leong Seafood

Brought the friends to Dozo for lunch on the third day of CNY . Such a backdated post , I know . We were lucky to get the private dining room to ourselves for a lunch that lasted for hours . It is my fourth time at Dozo and I am still not getting sick of it yet ! When it comes to food choices , I'm either faithful or boring .. or both . 

Not too many of food pictures this time because it'll mean blogging over the same thing twice . ( Read post - here ) What really got me craving this time for a spontaneous lunch date with the friends is actually the yellow fish on the Sashimi platter . I had no idea what it was initially , but it was so good that I had to come back for more . I asked for the anonymous fish's name ... and it is the legendary Herring fish ! Tried my luck for an exchange of the entire mixed sashimi platter all for herring fishes and the kind staffs agreed to my request !!! 


 -----

And the four gluttons ended the food adventure at Uncle Leong's Seafood for a huge pot of crab beehoon soup goodness for dinner . We thought we were pretty ripped off with the CNY prices on the menu but the bill turned out to be really reasonable .  And no doubt , the soup broth was still as fantastic . Gotta love public holidays for outings like this ! 


love, sheryl

0 comments: