Monday 18 February 2013

Spizzico Ristorante Italiano ♥

On the Friday night before CNY , we had Italian food for dinner again . Bryan took me to this restaurant which I've never heard of , situated at UE Square . Surprisingly , this meal could easily be the best Italian meal I ever had . Not kidding , their food was superb ! Both the ravioli and the squid ink risotto was beyond fantastic . But okay , different people have different opinions so not everybody might like what I love . In fact , I do think their food is a little salty but I love salty food so I'm not complaining ! I'll definitely be back , for more Italian food and the awesome ravioli again ! 

Homemade ravioli stuffed with crab meat and prawn in saffron sauce
Italian rice cooked with squid, prawn, scallop and fresh clam in squid ink

Address : 
81 Clemenceau Avenue, UE Square Shopping Mall, #01-13
Singapore 239917

0 comments: