Wednesday 24 April 2013

Stellar x One Altitude // 20th March 2013


// LONG OVERDUE

Been constantly finding too many excuses / occasions to dine in fine restaurants . Although it was restaurant week , it still wasn't a good enough reason for us to splurge on a midweek dinner . But we did anyway , guilty as charged . I've experienced restaurant week probably 1 year back and I thought it was a complete rip off for expensive food that I can't appreciate . But this time , Stellar's dinner menu was fantastic . They do not serve the petite pathetic portions of fine dining courses that doesn't fill you . I've been such a fan of risottos and the truffle risotto with scallops on their menu just sounded too perfect . I'm pretty bad at describing food but its basically just one of the best meals I had with the mister so far . We counted ourselves really lucky to be able to make reservations with this popular restaurant , and of course paying only 1/3 of the usual exorbitant prices .

love,
sheryl

0 comments: