Thursday 21 May 2015

Essential: The Perfect Solution to Combination Hair

(Sponsored Review)

Can’t decide if your hair is oily or dry? My problem is that I've both – oily roots and dry hair ends. Just like facial skin having oily and dry zones is known as ‘Combination Skin’, hair that exhibits such mixed behaviour is known as ‘Combination Hair’. Certain rich moisturizing shampoos that target the dry ends but may be too rich for the scalp, which would result in the build-up that makes the scalp oily. It also depends on the thoroughness of scalp massage during shampooing, that may cause the scalp to feel oily in a shorter time if not thoroughly washed. 

Guilty as charged. Ever since I'd been excessively dyeing my hair over the years, it has been my habit to grab the most promising shampoo that provides the best moisture to my dry hair. I guess that is probably why I'd been dealing with hair that doesn't last an entire day. 

Essential Light Finish Volumizing (yellow) and Deep Cleansing Care (blue) variants brings the best of both worlds to you! With the optimum combination of Smart Cuticle Care & Sebum Cleansing Technology, you can now achieve moisturized hair ends while maintaining a refreshed breathable scalp! 


The massage shampoo brush is a common haircare tool in Japan and is used by the majority of Japanese women to help remove dirt and sebum more effectively from the scalp. The massaging action on the scalp also helps improve blood circulation and promote relaxation. Now you can have a scalp massage without going to the salon! 

Also, it is very convenient for ladies with longer finger nails or a freshly done manicure! With the massage brush, you do not have to worry about ruining your new set of manicure that must have cost a lot! 


I am currently using the Essential Deep Cleansing Care set now and it has turned my oily scalp condition slightly better with fluffier hair at the end of the day.

I always grab the Essential's Moisturizing Fizz-free shampoo & conditioner whenever I travel because the perfect 200ml size is so travel friendly and sufficient to last me the entire trip. I honestly cannot stand the tiny travel pack shampoo bottle that gets used up in one bath. Thankful for the new Essential series, I'd definitely be packing the Essential Light Finish Volumizing set with me for my trip next week!
For a limited time only 
Essential is giving out a massage shampoo brush with purchase of shampoo and conditioner!

Essential Shampoo 750ml + Conditioner 750ml with free Massage Shampoo Brush in hot pink or mint green available from mid-May 2015 at all leading supermarkets for $19.60.

You may redeem FREE samples of Deep Cleansing Care shampoo & conditioner at www.facebook.com/essential.sg

Follow Essential on Instagram at @essentialsingapore for updates!

0 comments: