Monday 6 July 2015

Palmer's White & Even Series

(Sponsored Review)

So stoked to receive products from PALMER'S again because I'm desperately in need of some whitening & brightening products to prep my skin for the wedding! I have been incorporating PALMER'S skin therapy oil in my skincare routine recently and my skin is definitely indulging in the goodness of their product. (Read review - Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil


Today I'd be sharing more on these two products from the new White & Even range-
1) Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector & 
2) Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment.

Hyper-pigmentation affects most parts of our body but in this instance, we are focusing on the face only. Hyper-pigmentation is mainly caused by damage from UV exposure which gets worse with age. Other minor contributing factors can be acne scarring, severe dryness, or even hormonal changes but whatever the reason is, discolouration & uneven skin tone is a deceiving sign of ageing. Your age may not even be as old as your ageing skin is, that is bad news for women. Introducing Palmer's White & Even Range, you now have the answer to the worrying uneven/ageing skin issues.

Palmer’s White & Even Dark Spot Corrector ($29.90/30ml)
  • Visibly targets dark spots, age spots, post-acne scars and sun damage. 
As of now, I do not have visible dark spots or age spots yet (Not that I want to have, haha!) so I'm not too sure if it is going to work on my skin. Therefore I cannot show you before & after photos to justify if this product is going to show visible results. However, prevention is always better than cure so it is definitely good for me to have now. WHY? Because as I've mentioned many times, I'm too lazy for everything. As much as I know the importance of applying sunblock everyday of my life, I am too lazy to. And I regret immediately when the sun shines right down on me when I'm out. Whats new?

Some dry facts here: Sun exposure causes melanocytes in the epidermis to overproduce melanin resulting brown skin cells rise to the skin surface. Which is what we call ageing spots or dark spots. 

One of the main ingredient is Songyi Mushroom, a Japanese mushroom extract known for its pigment-perfecting properties. With regular use, dark spots will visibly lighten in colour.

Palmer’s White & Even Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment ($22.90/15ml)
  • Visibly targets dark circles & shadows, brightens under eyes, firms & lift, reduce puffiness
My favourite product to receive - anything for the eyes! I fall into the trap of any eye products that promises to brighten dark eye circles but most of them don't usually work wonders. Truth is, girls with serious dark eye circles like me, there is no product that will get rid of your dark eye circles ever. Dark eye circles lighten slightly with the help of regular use of products but no eye circles fade away in time. The only reason why we still pamper the eyes with beauty products is because we have to prevent further lines forming and puffiness.

Palmer's Dark Circle Correcting Eye Treatment cream is glittered therefore it gives an illumination to the eyes, lightening the dark eye circles. Affordably priced at S$22.90, there's no excuse not to have this in your beauty regime! 

** Pst. Apologies for the bird nest prop in the picture. Bryan got it for me while I was shooting these products so I thought it was a good idea to have it in the picture. The effectiveness of every product advertised is never solely based on that one product itself but with the help of many other products, you restore better results.  Bird nest contributes to the skin & youth, I wish my pockets allow consumption everyday!

Get your hands on the Palmer's White & Even Range at all leading pharmacies & beauty stores now! (Watsons, Guardian, BHG, Robinsons, John Little, Essentials Pharmacy, Nishino Pharmacy, all leading pharmacies, departmental and cosmetics stores)

0 comments: