Friday 26 February 2016

Seoul Super Series 2015 || South Korea VS Cuba

Still basking in the overdue autumn happenings when we are already into 2k16. I am the procrastinating queen, hands down.

So my sister was in Korea for over a week to see me in late Oct/ early Nov. She was constantly harping on watching a baseball match so I had to accede to the princess's request. I was really upset to find out that the baseball season was over by the end of October and there wouldn't be any baseball matches in Seoul till Winter is over. I really wanted to watch LG twins play again after watching my first match in 2014 when they played against Doosan bears. Sought help from my local friend and thankfully there were two matches left before the end of baseball season in 2015. It wasn't just any friendly match among the Korean baseball teams but an international match --- South Korea VS Cuba. I was beyond stoked!

I won't go into details of how arduous the process was trying to get hold of the tickets especially when it was the last two matches after the baseball season. Thankfully we managed with help from the kind friend. The game was held at Gocheok Skydome, officially opened on Nov 2015. It was such a great opportunity to watch the game in a spanking new stadium! I love the brand new stadium's setting and we managed pretty good views from our seats!















South Korea won the game! 

love, bella

0 comments: